February Vacation Week
FEBRUARY Vacation Week @Home
Dates: February 15 – 19, 2021
At The Umbrella, we believe that everyone is an artist. We design our February Vacation Week programs with variety in mind to give students the opportunity to discover, explore, and experiment in the arts.
This year, with restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have refined our approach to deliver the best possible online arts education and at-home creative experiences that you have come to expect from The Umbrella. Stop back to explore our fun Vacation Week @ Home class schedule starting February 2.
All participants will be invited to contribute their creations to the #DiscoverYourArts Showcase!
February Vacation Week Classes
- Paint Mixology with Alicia Herman - Ages 8-12
- Cartooning Afternooning with Alex Salsberg - Ages 7-12
- Drawing Manga Traditions with Alicia Herman - Ages 9-14
- Teddy Bear Sewing Project with Maire-Anne Diamond - Ages 10-14
- Sew a Fleece Headband with Flower with Maire Anne Diamond - Ages 8 -12
Mixed Media with Families
- Play Games with Patterns with Alicia Herman - Ages 5-7 with Family
- Play Games with Reflections with Alicia Herman - Ages 5-7 with Family
- Play Games with Counting with Alicia Herman - Ages 5-7 with Family