February Vacation Week
FEBRUARY Vacation Week -
Frozen and Fantastical
Dates: February 21-24, 2023
FULL & HALF DAY SESSIONS ARE SOLD OUT
To inquire about last minute availability, please contact email@example.com
At The Umbrella, we believe that everyone is an artist. We have designed our February Vacation Week – Frozen & Fantastical program with variety in mind to give students the opportunity to discover, explore, and experiment in the arts. Our Vacation Week Program covers arts education for Grades K through Grade 8 instructed by experienced practicing artists, arts educators, and teachers. Small class sizes ensure plenty of individual attention and a safe learning environment.
Frozen & Fantastical Vacation Week will have students spending their February Vacation Week exploring how ice, frost and cold weather can affect, inspire and create art. Students enrolled in the program will rotate through a variety of artistic mediums such as Painting, Drawing, Ceramics, Woodworking, Performing Arts and more! Each of the art disciplines will have an art activity related to our icy theme. Come have your student stay warm this vacation week while making some frosty fun art!
The Umbrella’s February Vacation Week Program is open with Half Day and Full Day program options for students in Grades K – 6 , and our specialized Full Day Teen Program specifically designed for Grades 7 & 8.
Half Day AM (9:00am – 12:00pm)
Morning ONLY for Grades K – 6. Includes two different one-hour art classes each day and a break for a mid-morning snack. Tuition: $250 (early) | $300 (regular)
Full-Day (9:00am – 4:00pm)
Full Day program for Grades K – 6. Includes four different one-hour art classes each day. Full Day students must be provided with a NUT-FREE lunch from home for the mid-day break and NUT-FREE snacks for a mid-morning & mid-afternoon break. Tuition: $425 (early) | $475 (regular)
Grades 7 & 8
Full Day Teen Program (9:00am - 4:00pm)
Full Day Leadership & Art Making program for Grade 7-8 students. This leadership program helps to prepare teens for future jobs or internships while also getting a chance to take their own art classes. This program is structured for teens to spend half of the day gaining leadership experience working with children and the other half of the day taking two different one-hour art classes. Teens must be provided with a NUT-FREE lunch from home for the mid-day break & NUT-FREE snacks for a mid-morning & mid-afternoon break. Tuition: $250 (early) | $300 (regular)
Extended Day (K-8)
Extended Day Afternoon (4:00pm - 6:00pm) is available as an add-on for students in Grades K-8 who are enrolled in the Full Day Program. NOTE: To register, choose the "Add-On" option. Tuition: $80 for the Week (Tuesday - Friday)
EARLY REGISTRATION BENEFIT – Register before January 8th and save!
|K-6 HALF Day||K-6 FULL Day||Teen FULL Day|
|Early Registration (Dec. 1 - Jan. 8)||$250||$425||$250|
|Regular Registration (Jan. 9 – Feb. 5)||$300||$475||$300|
|Late Registration (After Feb. 5)||$350||$525||$350|
Household Sibling Discount: A tuition discount of 5% off additional registrations is available when two or more children are registered for the same week(s).
Registration will close at 11:59pm EST on Sunday February 5, 2023. Registrations after the deadline date may be accepted on a space available basis with an additional fee of $50. Parents must contact The Umbrella office by phone or in person and be ready to make payment at the time of registration and complete all of the required forms.
- Students must be dropped off and picked up at their specific program location at the designated times. There is no transportation for students provided by The Umbrella.
- Students registered for the FULL DAY programs at The Umbrella will have a 30 minute lunch break and will need to bring a NUT-FREE lunch from home.
- Please be aware that the total number of classes and rotations in the various program areas (drawing, painting, ceramics, performing arts etc.) will depend on the total number of students enrolled and how they divide into similar age groups (i.e. 4-5yrs, 5-6yrs, 7-8yrs, 8-10yrs, 10-12yrs, and 12-14yrs).
- Parent/Guardians should also note that if your child’s age group is under enrolled (fewer than 5), the group will be cancelled and students placed in either a younger or older age group depending on availability, and at the discretion of the Director.
- Parent/Guardians are required to complete all required health & medical forms. Failure to complete the required forms will result in the student not being admitted into the program.
- Late Registrations may be accepted after the registration deadline on a space available basis if the schedules have not been completed and the staff to student ratios allow for additions to a specific age group. Late registrations are subject to a fee of $50.
- Refund Policy Vacation Week Program: Tuition, less a nonrefundable $50 registration and processing fee, will be refunded if the request is made in person or in writing before the day of the program registration deadline, Sunday, February 5, 2023. No refunds will be issued after February 5, 2023.
For questions about Vacation Week Programs contact:
Rebecca Campbell, Education Program Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-371-0820 x200