February Vacation Week
FEBRUARY Vacation Week - Art Explorers
Dates: February 18 – 21, 2020
At The Umbrella, we believe that everyone is an artist. We have designed our February Vacation Week, Art Explorers program with variety in mind to give students the opportunity to discover, explore, and experiment in the arts.
Art Explorers – #DiscoverYourArts will get the creative sparks going with hands-on projects in ceramics, drawing and painting, 2D and 3D mixed media, performing arts, and more.
February Vacation Week - Program Options:
Register before January 31st and SAVE!
- Students must be dropped off and picked up at their specific program location at the designated times. There is no transportation for students provided by The Umbrella.
- Students registered for the FULL DAY programs at The Umbrella will have a 30 minute break and will need to bring a NUT FREE lunch from home.
- Please be aware that the total number of classes and rotations in the various program areas (drawing, painting, ceramics, dance...etc.) will depend on the total number of students enrolled and how they divide into similar age groups (i.e. 4-5yrs, 5-6yrs, 7-8yrs, 8-10yrs, 10-12yrs, and 12-14yrs).
- Parents should also note that if your child’s age group is under enrolled (fewer than 5), the group will be cancelled and students placed in either a younger or older age group depending on availability, and at the discretion of the Director.
- Late Registrations may be accepted after the registration deadline on a space available basis if the schedules have not been completed and the staff to student ratios allow for additions to a specific age group. Late registrations are subject to a fee of $25.
- Refund Policy Vacation Week Program: Tuition, less a $50 registration and processing fee, will be refunded if the request is made in person or in writing through day of the program registration deadline, Sunday, February 9, 2020. No refunds will be issued on or after February 10, 2020.