Ticketing, Box Office and Policies
Box Office and Ticketing
40 Stow Street, Concord, MA 01742
978-371-0820 x 209
Phone and Main Customer Service Hours: 10am - 5pm Monday through Friday
Box Office Hours: Open 1 hour prior to performances (Eastern Time)
- Due to Covid safe-seating protocols, all tickets will be assigned to best available seating within the purchased section and held at the box office to ensure the safest, most accurate experience for all patrons.
- Regular Adult, Senior, and Student Single Tickets, Flexible Subscription Packages (3 or 4 shows), or Premium Full Season Subscriptions may be purchased at the box office, by phone, or on The Umbrella's secure website at http://secure.theumbrellaarts.org
- Discounted admission for Groups and Card to Culture audiences (Massachusetts EBT, WIC, and ConnectorCare benefits) are available by contacting box office.
- If you need assistance placing an order, contact The Umbrella Stage Company at 978-371-0820 x 209 or email@example.com
- For ticketing refund and exchange policies, see our Terms & Conditions
- Effective through October 31, The Umbrella is adopting health and safety policies to safeguard our communities against the coronavirus and delta variant, including the following REQUIREMENTS for theater attendance: proof of full vaccination OR proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours required for attendance; properly fitted CDC-approved face mask in public spaces regardless of vaccination status.
- The Umbrella will operate at limited capacity with distanced seating; meet or exceed union guidelines for a "fully vaccinated workplace"; provide sanitizers, spare masks, and increased frequency of cleaning high-trafficked spaces.
- See the latest updates to The Umbrella covid policies at TheUmbrellaArts.org/COVID
- The Umbrella Main Stage Theater and Black Box Theater are wheelchair-accessible; ground-level accessible entrances and ramps at the front of the building, and handicap reserve parking behind the building, in the adjacent public parking lot, and the half-public parking lot across Stow Street. See the map of ADA parking and entrances around The Umbrella here.
- ADA wheelchair seating and ADA companion seating, elevator access to house and backstage areas, as well as assistive listening devices and large print program materials are available by contacting The Umbrella Stage Company at 978-371-0820 x 209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Umbrella Arts Center and The Umbrella Stage Company is committed to removing barriers and expanding accessibility to arts programming through pursuing active Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility policies, outlined and periodically updated at TheUmbrellaArts.org/DEIA