April Vacation Week
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN EARLY MARCH
APRIL Vacation Week -
Artistic Solutions Stop Pollution
Dates: April 16-19, 2024
At The Umbrella, we believe that everyone is an artist. We have designed our April Vacation Week – Artistic Solutions Stop Pollution program with variety in mind to give students the opportunity to discover, explore, and experiment in the arts. Our Vacation Week Program covers arts education for Grades K through Grade 8 instructed by experienced practicing artists, arts educators, and teachers. Small class sizes ensure plenty of individual attention and a safe learning environment.
Artistic Solutions Stop Pollution Vacation Week will have students spending their April vacation week exploring how amazing & fascinating the earth is while seeing how art can have a positive impact on our planet! Students enrolled in the program will rotate through a variety of artistic mediums such as Painting, Drawing, Ceramics, Woodworking, Performing Arts and more! Each of the art disciplines will have an art activity related to our environmental theme. Help give back to the Earth and celebrate Earth Day through art this April Vacation!
The Umbrella’s April Vacation Week Program is open with Half Day and Full Day program options for students in Grades K – 6 , and our specialized Full Day Teen Program specifically designed for Grades 7 & 8.
Half Day AM (9:00am – 12:00pm)
Morning ONLY for Grades K – 6. Includes two different one-hour art classes each day and a break for a mid-morning snack. Tuition: $350
Full-Day (9:00am – 4:00pm)
Full Day program for Grades K – 6. Includes four different one-hour art classes each day. Full Day students must be provided with a NUT-FREE lunch from home for the mid-day break and NUT-FREE snacks for a mid-morning & mid-afternoon break. Tuition: $550
Grades 7 & 8
Full Day Teen Program (9:00am - 4:00pm)
Full Day Leadership & Art Making program for Grade 7-8 students. This leadership program helps to prepare teens for future jobs or internships while also getting a chance to take their own art classes. This program is structured for teens to spend half of the day gaining leadership experience working with children and the other half of the day taking two different one-hour art classes. Teens must be provided with a NUT-FREE lunch from home for the mid-day break & NUT-FREE snacks for a mid-morning & mid-afternoon break. Tuition: $350
Extended Day (K-8)
Extended Day Afternoon (4:00pm - 6:00pm) is available as an add-on for students in Grades K-8 who are enrolled in the Full Day Program. NOTE: To register, choose the "Add-On" option. Tuition: $80 for the Week (Tuesday - Friday)
|K-6 HALF Day||K-6 FULL Day||Teen FULL Day|
Household Sibling Discount: A tuition discount of 5% off additional registrations is available when two or more children are registered for the same week(s) and program type.
Registration will close at 11:59pm EST on Sunday March 31, 2024. Registrations after the deadline date may be accepted on a space available basis with an additional fee of $50. Parents must contact The Umbrella office by phone or in person and be ready to make payment at the time of registration and complete all of the required forms.
- Students must be dropped off and picked up at their specific program location at the designated times. There is no transportation for students provided by The Umbrella.
- Students registered for the FULL DAY programs at The Umbrella will have a 30 minute lunch break and will need to bring a NUT-FREE lunch from home.
- Please be aware that the total number of classes and rotations in the various program areas (drawing, painting, ceramics, performing arts etc.) will depend on the total number of students enrolled and how they divide into similar age groups (i.e. 4-5yrs, 5-6yrs, 7-8yrs, 8-10yrs, 10-12yrs, and 12-14yrs).
- Parent/Guardians should also note that if your child’s age group is under enrolled (fewer than 5), the group will be cancelled and students placed in either a younger or older age group depending on availability, and at the discretion of the Director.
- Parent/Guardians are required to complete all required health & medical forms. Failure to complete the required forms will result in the student not being admitted into the program.
- Late Registrations may be accepted after the registration deadline on a space available basis if the schedules have not been completed and the staff to student ratios allow for additions to a specific age group. Late registrations are subject to a fee of $50.
- Refund Policy Vacation Week Program: Tuition, less a nonrefundable $50 registration and processing fee, will be refunded if the request is made in person or in writing before the day of the program registration deadline, Sunday, March 31, 2024. No refunds will be issued after March 31, 2024.
For questions about Vacation Week Programs contact:
Rebecca Campbell, Education Program Manager
email@example.com or 978-371-0820 x200