Over 300 volunteers of all ages bring their skills to The Umbrella. Some volunteer for a one-time event while some stay for a longer time. Their impact is essential to achieving our mission.
Volunteers tell us their time at The Umbrella is rewarding; they feel appreciated, enjoy the atmosphere, and expand their horizons.
Be a part of a creative, exciting, supportive art community.
Volunteers help with:
- Earth Day
- Winter Market and artists’ Open Studios
- Gallery Openings
- Shows, films and concerts
- Galas and many other events
- Marketing, writing, photography
- Distributing flyers and catalogs
- Administrative work
- Gardening and building projects
If you enjoy:
- welcoming guests
- ushering for shows
- hosting at openings
- assisting in art classes
- working on the building, gardens and grounds
- giving artists a break at Winter Market or Spring Open Studios
- contributing your special skills such as photography, writing, and more…
Then we hope you will consider joining us!
Find more out about volunteering email email@example.com.
- Education Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Teaching assistants
- Event Hosts
* Volunteer to usher and see the show for free.