Summer Arts Camps @ The Umbrella Info Events
March 20, 2019 by Stewart Ikeda
The Umbrella Arts Education and The Umbrella Arts & Environment programs are pleased to announce that our representatives will be exhibiting at a number of area Summer Camp fairs and other comunity events to share detailed information about our expanded summer arts camps offerings for 2019.
Camp Fair & Event Schedule
Find us at any of these events to share your family's summer interests and learn about our three options for fun, creative summer camps!
- Concord Camp Fair – Sunday March 24, 12-3pm – Hunt Gym, 90 Stow Street, Concord
- Carlisle Camp Fair – Tuesday, March 26, 6-8pm – Carlisle School, 83 School Street, Carlisle
- Musketaquid Earth Day Festival – Saturday, April 27, 12-2pm – The Old Manse Lawn - 269 Monument St, Concord
Ask us about our flexible scheduling and extended-day options, early-booking pricing, and special offers for first-time students, sibling dscounts, and active military family discounts for these Summer 2019 camps:
- Summer Arts Under the Umbrella -- Half- or full-day intensive creative arts camps at The Umbrella Annex
- The Umbrella Summer Arts & Recreation Camp -- Half-day arts and half-day sports rec programming with transportation between The Umbrella Annex and Concord Recreation Dept.
- Ninjas in Nature Summer Camp -- NEW camp held at Nashoba Brooks School blending arts, nature exploration, and survival skills, based on our successful school-year program
See you there!