Call for Art: Off the Wall
September 23, 2015 by Jess
Off the Wall: A small works show
November 23, 2015 – January 8, 2016
On view during The Umbrella’s Winter Market on December 4, 5, and 6
This show is open to all 2D and 3D artists who work on a small scale. Work must be original and have been completed in the past three years.
- Each artist can submit up to three pieces
- 2D pieces must be 24” x 24” or smaller, including frames
- 2D pieces must be finished with either framing or matting
- 3D pieces must be roughly 12” x 12” x 12” or smaller
- All pieces must be for sale and cost $350 or less
- Each work must be signed and labeled on the back with title, size, medium, and price
- The works must be submitted in a bog or box labeled with the artists name
To apply, email the following materials to Miranda Aisling Hynes, Studio Arts Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 30 at 5:00 pm:
- High Resolution JPEG images of 3 pieces labeled as follows: LastName_FirstName(1)
- An image list with size, medium, date, and price
- An artist statement and CV
- Non-refundable application fee
- $35 non-refundable fee for up to 3 pieces.
- Free for The Umbrella’s resident artists and staff.
- Application fees can be mailed to The Umbrella, 40 Stow Street, Concord, MA 01742, ATTN: Miranda
Accepted artists will be notified by Friday, November 6 at 5:00 pm and will need to be able to drop off their work between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm on Wednesday November 18.
All work must be for sale. The Umbrella takes 25% of each sale and the balance will be paid at the end of the show. The artist agrees to allow accepted work to remain with the exhibit until the close of the show. We reserve the right to photograph work for publicity purposes.