Over 300 volunteers of all ages bring their skills to The Umbrella. Some volunteer for a one-time event while some stay for a longer time. Their impact is essential to achieving our mission.
Volunteers tell us their time at The Umbrella is rewarding; they feel appreciated, enjoy the atmosphere, and expand their horizons.
Be a part of a creative, exciting, supportive art community.
Volunteers help with:
- Earth Day
- Winter Market and artists’ Open Studios
- Gallery Openings
- Shows, films and concerts
- Galas and many other events
- Marketing, writing, photography
- Distributing flyers and catalogs
- Administrative work
- Gardening and building projects
Do you like to:
- welcome guests
- usher for shows
- hostess at openings
- assist in art classes
- work on the building, gardens and grounds
- give artists a break at Winter Market or Spring Open Studios
- contribute your special skills such as photography, writing, and more…
To find more out about volunteering email email@example.com. Consider joining us.
- Education Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Greeters for First Thursdays
- Teaching assistants
- Event Hostesses
* Volunteer to usher and see the show for free.