Creative Lens Photography
Capture images in artful and creative ways with unique perspectives and filters. Use a simple digital camera, smart phone, or tablet. No prior experience necessary.
Learn techniques and create art during zoom classes. See patterns of heat signatures with a simulated infrared lens. Create kaleidoscopic pictures in a stylistic cubistic form. See how far the sky can reach!
Personalized photographs also serve as inspiration to create artworks with colored pencils, pen, ink, and watercolor painting.
Recommended Class Materials:
- Smart phone or tablet with digital camera
- "Kaleidoscope steampunk glasses goggles with rainbow crystal glass lens" (available on amazon)
- "Rainbow symphony diffraction gratings slides - linear 500 line/millimeters diffraction" (available on amazon)
- "Full spectrum camera" app (available at the app store)
- Drawing materials (such as markers or colored pencils).